|Notice biographique / histoire administrative
||Originally known as the Grand Lodge (established in 1923), the Geulah Lodge was founded as a result of a decision, adopted at the Zionist Organization Convention of 1922 in Ottawa, to organize the Zionist Order Habonim. It became the Geulah Lodge in 1927 and merged with the Menorah Lodge in 1968 (which was founded in 1918 as part of Young Judea and became a lodge in 1926). The group raised money for the Jewish National Fund, United Israel Appeal and Israel Bonds. It ran social activities and a summer camp and sent students to Israel through its scholarship program.