1. Boy Scout shirts of Alan Abelson and Arnold Borts located in their respective fond
2. Arnold Borts's widow sent his Boy Scout shirt to the OJA in late 1990s. Many years later Alan Abelson donated his boy scout shirt, along with the photograph. Then when the two shirts and photograph were exhibited, Linda Kerzner donated her father' ( Abe Hochberg)'s shirt. Dawn Logan wrote an article about the shirts for the Ottawa Jewish Bulletin entitled Three Proud Scouts, March 13, 2006
Portraits used for publishing purposes by the Keneder Adler
Verso reads, left to right: Martin Penn, Director Canadian Comittee for Soviet Jewry, Lev Utevsky, former Soviet Jewish cultural activist, Barabara Stern, Chairman, Canadian Comittee for Soviet Jewry, Alexander Slepak, son of Vladimir and Maria Slepak- refuseniks, Roland Comtois MP, Alan Rose, Executive VP canadian Jewish Congress, Goldie Hershon, Chairperson Montreal comittee for Soviet Jewry, Isaac Paritsky, Brother of Alexander Paritsky- prisoner of conscience, Jim Peterson, MP< Chairman, Canadian Parliamentary Group for Soviet Jewry, Irwon Cotler (Prof), Human Right advocate, Sharon Wolfe, Parliamentary liaison, Canadian Comittee for Soviet Jewry
1. Formerly numbered 9-019. Mounted copy located in Armed Forces - Veterans (9) box in Workroom.
2. Two Prints (5 x 7 and 8 x 10) made from neg by LUX Photographic Inc., July 2008
3. Received DFC May 23, 1945.
4. This fonds contains much biographical information on Nathan Levitin. He was a member of the A.Z.A with B'nai B'rith.