1. Ralph Euverman is Arie van Mansum's son in law.
2. The translation of the two cards are very roughly as follows: "Council of Labor, Maastricht (city in Amsterdam). In connection with the provisions of Art. 256 of Invalidity, do we have below a statement on the number premium, that Uwe last recipted interest card is charged, and the total amount of premium that including this card interest rates, for now you made. If you are using the specified entry can not unite, can you feel under the Articles. 344 f and 345 of Invalidity resist. The President, A.C.J Moonen."
Interest Number (or Code)
Number of Weeks Wait
Number Receipted Week Premium
All Received Interest Cards
3. Only one card is scanned as an example.
4. The receipts can be found within the Arie van Mansum fonds box within the vault.
l. Enlargement of snapshot from Arnold Borts's photograph album located in this fonds.
2.B'nai B'rith Ottawa Lodge 885 supported a Jewish Boy Scouts camp which was first located at Fitzroy Harbour, Ontario. It evolved into the first Ottawa B’nai B’rith summer camp for Jewish youth. In 1938 it was located at Dunrobin, Ontario and moved to Quyon, Quebec after WWII.
3. Copy by Lux Photographic Inc.