1. Identified by Martin Saslove
2. Rae Gosawich was brought over to Canada in 1921 by Adolphe Saslove.
3. Written on the back: "On the boat, Molodet, Feb. 4/62.
4. L-R: Lillian Saslove, Rae Gosawich , Sam Gosawich, Saul Saslove.
1. Miss Eisen departed Ottawa. She roomed with the Lieff's on Daly Ave. while in Ottawa.
2. Original neg on file; reproduced by Shier Berman.
3. Signed by photographer.
4. Creator number 032 appears on front of photo.
5. Accession 1973-201
6. Miss Sarah Eisen was the teacher seen here in the second row.