1. There was a junior branch of the Jewish Theatre Guild organized at the Ottawa Talmud Torah to interest young people in the theatre.
2. Also numbered PA 76675.
3. L-R: Mrs. Miriam (Katz) Weiner, Mrs. Irene (Baslaw) Harris, Mrs. Edie (Freedman) Cohen, Mrs. Anabelle Pollock, Mrs. Sarah (Kelman) Ritter, Mrs. Helen (Zivian) Levine, Miss Helen Finkelstein, Mrs. Buddy (Dover) Kizell, Mrs. Shirley (Freedman) Goldner.
"The Charm School" by Alice Duer Millar at the Talmud Torah on George Street in Ottawa. L-R: Ray Edelstein, Gerald Diamond (seated), Herbie Wolfe, Shirley Freedman, Ralph Benwick, Abe Morrison (seated), Dave Benwick
B&W: Matted and enclosed by (Wanda) McWilliams Conservation
vault and workroom
1. City of Ottawa Archives has a copy negative, CA 155361
2. Albert Rivers paid .50 cents for his copy of the photo.
3. Reproduction made by Luz Photographers Inc.
4. Reproduction was displayed in the exhibit "A Capital Experience" at the Bytown Museum, Summer 2000.
5. Three copies.
6. Front Row: Izzie Rose (Rabbi), Moe Steinberg (Dr.), Lewis Moses (C.A.), Jack Pleet, Moe Slack.
Middle Row: David Appotive, David Monson (Dr. Rabbi), Joseph Lieff (LLB, QC).
Back Row: Albert Rivers (C.A.,CMA), Mr. Krantzberg (teacher), Moe Polowin (Dr.), Earl Butovsky.