1. Ottawa Jewish Community Endowment Campaign is sponsored by the Ottawa Jewish Community Foundation
2. Contained in box marked Unprocessed OJCF photos 4-667 on Unprocessed shelving.
3. Some of the photographs have been identified.
4. This photograph is only one of approximately 100 unprocessed photographs from the Ottawa Jewish Community Foundation (OJCF) events such as Annual General Meetings, Kovod dinners, retreats etc. that range in date from the 1970's to ca. 2001.
1. Harris and Cayla Mirsky are the parents of Louis, Libby (Moraff), Rose, Anne (Siegal), David and Laz. Cayla was a Gottdank.
2. Mirsky family lived at 117 Goulburn Ave., Otawa
3. Harris Mirsky conducted high holiday services at the Kingston Penitentiary. He also taught Hebrew and was a barber. (from conversation with Deborah Mirsky Cosman Nov. 2009)