1. Some cassettes state content, others do not.
2. Donated by Abraham Lieff via his daughter Lois Lieff, February 2006 and May 2007 (10 and 10a)
3. These tapes are contained in two boxes that are stored with textual material in the vault.
1. Audio and video very poor quality at beginning.
2. Duration: 35 minutes
3. Location: Multi Media Box 1
4. Lieff participates in a shabbat service and delivers a D'var Torah. He speaks to the campers about his fond memories of Camp Ramah. He tells them that the lessons he learned about ethics, at a cheder on Rideau street as a boy, prepared him to be a judge.