1. Zalman Pearlman lived in Toronto with his daughter Blumeh
2. Inscriptions on the back of the photograph
3. Photograph taken at Britannia Park, water tower in the background and stairs to street railway overpass.
1. Photograph was conserved by Ottawa photo conservator Greg Hill.
2. The portrait is not to be displayed except under very strict conditions (very low light, low UV) and even then for no longer than a very short period of time. A reproduction of the portrait now hangs in the Vaad and JCC offices, Ages Family Building, Ottawa.
"At the conversazione held in the hall of the Natural History Society of Montreal, on Wednesday, 9th March, 1870, and commemorative of the visit of His Royal Highness Prince Arthur, to the institutions, on that occasion." 10 pages; printed by John Lovell, St. Nicholas Street, 1870.