Stuart Lazear took photographs 5-313-01, 5-313-02 and 5-313-03 to detail the condition of the former synagogue building in 2003 to be included in a potential future application to the City of Ottawa to attribute Heritage designation. The property was sold to the Seventh Day Adventist Church in 1999.
39th Ottawa Wolf Cub Pack: Grey Six with Lewis Gass, Max Baron, Louis Honigman, Percy Brill, Mortimer Goldfield, Irving Dain with Cub Instructor, Robert Martin standing behind. Photo taken on the steps of the Ottawa Talmud Torah building, 171 George Street
1. Cubs identified by Mark Zunder in 1977.
2. Two copies; one original.
3. Original photograph inscribed "courtesy of David and Rebbecca Zelikovitz." possibly taken from Arnold Borts scrapbook.
4. The scout camp was sponsored by the Ottawa Lodge of B'nai B'rith.
5. Copy by Vlad Vrkhovsky.
6. Front row L-R: Eddie Kardish, Norman Tenenbaum, Harold Zelikovitz, Abe Tenenbaum, Buddy Pollack, Louis Gaz, Max Larventz; Second Row, Gerry Steinberg, Syd Greenberg, Norman Beiles, Sol Shinder (?), Arnold Gosewich, Lou Honigman; Back Row, Irving Dain, Mark Zunder, Herman Halpern, Abe Murray, Percy Brill, Joe Silver, Morris Weltman, Seymour Eisenberg, Avrum Drazin, Ronald Bodnoff.