1. Accompanying info card states this photo was, "at the wedding of Louis Dworkin and Sarah Progosh, Ottawa - 1914." However there is a second info card for the following related photo, 1-055, that states that the wedding occured in 1905.
1. The date on the corresponding information card states that this photo was taken in Montreal in 1905, but there is conflicting information on the information card for the related photograph, 1-054, which states that the wedding was in 1914.
2. A 4x5 negative is on file.
3. Photograph is stored in the Workroom area.
4. Sarah was known as Chana according to Liz Kronick