1. Negative returned from the National Archives, June 2000. They identify the negative as being Mrs. Lepofsky. Shirley Berman originally identified the photograph as Mrs. Slonemsky on the card index but agreed it was Mrs. Lepofsky, March 29, 2006.
2. There are two copies of this photograph on file.
1. The store was located at 147 Rideau Street
2. 35mm slide copied by Shier Berman
3. NA de-accessioned card catelogue list the photograph's date as 1912 while OJA card states 1917
4. Negative returned from the National Archives, July 2000