1. Mrs Rhoda Prager, formerly of Pembroke, Ontario, now of Ottawa. She is a daughter of Rose and Sam Cooper.
1. Abram Slone enlisted in the fall of 1917.
2. Submitted to the Ottaw Jewish Bulletin for publication in October, 2003.
3. Eli Slonemsky "was a refined scholarly gentleman who was a beautiful Torah reader" and one of the earliest teachers in the Ottawa Talmud Torah Board. He arrived in Ottawa around 1905, followed shortly by his wife Chiah Rifka and children. Moses (Moe) and Esther were born in Ottawa. Abe, the oldest, became Ottawa's first Jewish dentist. Nathan and Leo were in business, David became a civil srvant and Moe joined the Canadian Army. Rose married Sam Cooper and Esther married Moe Levine.
4. First row with Chiah Rifka, Moses Slone, David, Esther (Levin), Eli Slonemsky.
Back row with Leo Slone, Nathan, Abram, Rose (Cooper).