1. B'nai B'rith Ottawa Lodge 885 supported a Jewish Boy Scouts camp which was first located at Fitzroy Harbour, Ontario. It evolved into the first Ottawa B’nai B’rith summer camp for Jewish youth. In 1938 it was located at Dunrobin, Ontario and moved to Quyon, Quebec after WWII.
2. The scout camp was sponsored by the Ottawa Lodge of B'nai B'rith but was run under the strict supervision of the District Boy Scouts Association.
3. Photograph was originally 3-024, card is missing.
4. Identified by Joseph Lieff and George Lesh, May 2004.
6. Top row standing: L-R: unknown, Joe Barrett, 4 unknown, Milton Kofsky, Henry Torontow, Nat Palmer, Norman Segalowitz, Isadore Kardish, unidentified, and Irving Cohen.
7. Photograph also includes: David Rabin, Joe Ginsberg, and Morris Palmer.