1. Not an original copy but scanned from print of Anna Bilsky's.
2. Description of wedding in Canadian Jewish Chronicle fo July 7, 1922 page 8.
3. The Freiman Family home was at 149 Somerset Street - home of Lucy's sister Lillian (Bilsky) Freiman who was matron of honour (far right).
4. Bridesmaids were her sister Miss Eva Bilsky and neice Miss Dorothy Freiman. Flower girl was neice Jeanette Bilsky. Best man was Sam Bronfman of Winnipeg, brother of the groom. Sam Bilsky (Lillian's, Lucy's and Eva's brother) is on the far left.
5. The wedding was performed by Rev. Dr. Herman Abromowitz of Montreal and Rev. J. Mirsky of Adath Jeshurun Congregation Ottawa.