This memorial tablet was brought from Europe in 1926 by the father of Julius Gosevitz (also Gosewitz).
1. Paper is very weak on the fold lines.
2. Pressure sensitive tape has been used for repairs.
Could use treatment.
1. A note accompanies the item which reads: "July 27/76 This very old piece is a Memorial Tablet of my grandfather and grandmother. It came here from Europe when mine (sic) father came to Canada in 1926 who since then also passed away in 1952, hope you will be able to make use of it in your Archives display. From Mr. Julius Gosevitz, 151 - 5th Ave, Ottawa, Ontario, phone - 233-4771."
2. Julius Gosevitz who passed away in 2001.
3. Print is stored in Oversized Certificates Box 1 within the special collections area of the vault.